Classic Bistro Table - Round 42"
Lead time: 2 weeks
Dimensions: 42" x 42" x 42"Tall
Made in Lakeshore, Ontario with all Canadian materials
Made from over 90% recycle materials, HDPE Plastics
Easily cleaned with soap and water. Never needs to be painted or stained. Will never rot, splinter or rust.
All weather design to handle all of Canada's seasons
Special UV additives to protect the color for the life of your investment
Heavy enough to not blow around, yet easy to move
We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase, and we also understand that from time to time your purchase not fit your original plans If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with your Affinity purchase, simply contact us within 30 days of delivery and we'll take care of the rest! We will work to take of your needs and resolve your problems as quickly as we can.
Please contact us for any questions!
1479 County Rd 27, Belle River, ON N0R 1A0
How to Clean your Outdoor Furniture
Our materials used in outdoor furniture is excellent at repelling many of the outdoor elements that damage traditional materials over time. To make sure your investment life is maximized it is always a good idea to keep your furniture clean and maintained. Use this method for a quick clean-up here and there throughout the season
Day to day cleaning:
- Mix mild dish soap and warm water in a bucket.
- Use a clean cloth to wipe the soapy mixture onto the surfaces of your furniture, cleaning off any dirt.
For a little extra cleaning, or more stubborn stains:
- For extra cleaning power or to sanitize, we like to use a household multi-surface cleaner such as Spray Nine and a water mix
- Apply mixture to furniture with a clean cloth or spray bottle and allow it to sit on the lumber for a few minutes (this will not affect the color)
- Loosen any dirt and debris that may catch in the surface grooves of the lumber by scrubbing the mixture with a soft-bristle brush.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Under no circumstances should sharp edged cleaning tools be used (Sandpaper, SOS pads, and wire brushes) will scratch the surface and void all warranties. If you are unsure on an applicable tool to use, please contact us first
Added Cleaning Power
If you haven't cleaned your furniture for a while, it may be necessary to use a pressure washer.
- First, use a high-pressure power washer (not to exceed 1,500 psi) for an initial deep clean. This will really help get into the texture of the lumber
- Then, follow the steps at the left for any persistent spots, rinsing thoroughly when complete.
Do not use a pin point nozzle on a pressure washeras this will cause you to damage your furniture and void any returns or warranty. If you are unsure, it is best to not use a pressure washer.
Under normal circumstances seasonal storage is Not required! Our durable HDPE can be left out year-round. Designed to weather in all four Canadian seasons, there is no need to store or cover your furniture in the winter. Our only recommendation would be to clear off any heavy amounts of snow from time to time, but otherwise you can enjoy your furniture year round!